I specialize in providing the kind of personal service you can trust, from helping you understand our ever-changing real estate market to ensuring your negotiation and sale goes as smoothly as possible. I’m fully trained in all the procedures and regulations buyers and sellers need to know to reduce risk, speed up your search, and ensure your next home is exactly what you’re looking for.
Finding the right agent is as important as finding the right property or the right buyer. If you’re looking to work with someone who understands your values and prioritizes your needs, give me a call today – I look forward to meeting you!
- Born & Raised Oregonian.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in Both Oregon & Washington.
- Very knowledgeable about the Portland Metro Area.
- Interests: Performing Arts, Travel, Golf, Technology, Residential Building & Design.
- Oregon State University — Majored in the Housing Studies Professional Program, Received a Bachelors of Science Degree.
- Green Design, LEED Environmental Sustainability, Ageing in Place, Interior Design, Building Methods, NKBA Guidelines, International Guidelines, ADA Accessible Design, Auto Desk 2007 & Hand Drafting.
- Emphasis in Business, Communications, Green Design/Building Methods & Real Estate.
Organizations & Clubs
- Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors.
- Regional Multiple Listing Service.
- National Association of Home Builders.
- National Kitchen and Bath Association.
- Online Real Estate Marketing.
- “Green” Sustainable Housing.
- New Construction.
- First Time Home Buyers.
- Investment Properties.
- Buyers with Ageing in Place and ADA needs.